TR (Temporary Residence) to PR (Permanent Residence) Applications

According to the Canadian Minister of Immigration, those individuals who possess relevant skills and experience and are residing in Canada as temporary workers or international graduates will be given permanent status to help fight the pandemic and recover up economic activity in Canada. 

Do you fill Tr to PR pathway forms?


Well, we are here to provide you every thing which you need to know. 




Click one of our contacts below to chat on WhatsApp

× Contact Us for Any Query