Express Entry under FSW (Federal Skilled Workers Class), FTW (Federal Trade Class) and CEC (Canadian Experience Class)

What is difference between Canadian experience Class and Federal Skilled Worker?


Unlike the Canadian Experience Class (CEC) candidates, Federal Skilled Workers are not required to have Canadian work experience to enter the Express Entry pool. Instead, Candidates must meet a minimum points requirement based on factors such as work experience, language ability, and education.




Click one of our contacts below to chat on WhatsApp

× Contact Us for Any Query