Parental Applications For PR

How do parents get PR in Canada?

Under the Parent and Grandparent Program, Canadian citizens and permanent residents can sponsor their parents or grandparents for immigration to Canada.

You can sponsor your parents and grandparents to become permanent residents of Canada and lived with your family and your loved ones.




Click one of our contacts below to chat on WhatsApp

× Contact Us for Any Query